- Estate Planning– inlcuding Advanced Health Care Directives (Living Wills), Durable Powers of Attorney, Wills, Trusts, Conservatorships and Elder Abuse
- Family Law – including Dissolutions, Marital Agreements, Domestic Partnerships
- Criminal Defense– including citations, arrests or court proceedings
- Driving Under the Influencecases whether involving prescription medications or alcohol
- ConsultationsAt times people have questions about the law or their rights. My office is able to provide answers and referrals to help you with your legal questions.
WARNING – There is no one single website that should ever be used to answer all of you legal questions.
The law is very fluid – meaning it changes every day – and you should not depend on my website or any other to provide all of the answers to your legal questions. It is always better to meet with an attorney and privately discuss your questions or situation for the best possible answers.
A WORD OF CAUTION – Be careful of discount services in any area of the law. Often some service provide non-legal staff to handle your affairs without an attorney’s assistance or perhaps remote attorney’s assistance. These services may be inexpensive now but they may cost you more in the future by unanticipated consequences. Sometimes there is truth to the saying “You get what you pay for”.